Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Well this week has been different to say the least. I have yet to see the shop this week as I have been been dealing with somethings I do not wish upon anyone. I do not wish to get into details out of respect but my mind is definitely elsewhere. On a brighter note Nate is getting closer to rolling onto his belly yet just spins on his butt and of course Jake is rolling all over the place and is getting to be a handful. For christmas Debbi and I do not exchange gifts but merely buy a gift for the house or family. This year with the arrival of the twins we needed to upgrade our digital camera as the old one was acting up. After much investigating I picked up the new camera today and was able to set it up and take a few practice pics. I like the new camera! On a football note this is the first week of saturday football as the NFL will be on thursday, saturday, sunday and monday. Phewwww I hope I can make it through it all .... (that was a joke)!