Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Woodshows and Work

Well it is almost time to return to work. My boys are growing so fast. Jake still has just the two front bottom teeth and Nate is still waiting but he has to be close. The boys are starting to enjoy sitting up to play and Jake is starting to crawl. Nathan can roll and bounce wherever he wants to get to and does so in a hurry. My Dad is still in the hospital but he is greatly improving everyday and should be getting out soon. My Mother is still battling and doing quite well let's keep our fingers crossed that things stay that way.

I attended the London Wood show a few weeks back for the first time in a few years. I thought the show was OK nothing too extravagant. My wife wanted to go away for the weekend so we packed up the kids this past weekend and went to the Kitchener-Waterloo Wood Show and went to one of our favourite stops Moose Winooski's for dinner. If you have never been to to Moose Winooski's in Cambridge you need to go. After dinner we went to our motel around the corner which was quite nice and set up the playpens for the boys. The next day we took our time heading home with a stop at Easterbrook's Foot Long Hot Dogs in Burlington. All in all a good weekend out!