Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shop is getting some attention

Well I have been trying to establish more time in my shop as of late. With the boys napping or when my wife is home I have been able to get a few things done. First of all I have the the shop relatively clean. I was also able to finally print off the lettering for my boys names and cut them out of some scrap pine I had. I will then router the edges and paint the letters so I can hang them in their room. I still have to finish some small projects but at last it seems the "woodworking bug" is back.

Nate and Jake are 18 weeks old now and are doing awesome. Tonight I have my Grandfather and my Father coming over for dinner so we can take a photo of four generations together. One of my favourite pictures hanging in my house is one of my grandfather, my father and myself in Sturgeon Falls on Father's day when we all went fishing. I thought that a new photo should be taken now that I have twin boys and another generation was born.