Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Day at W.E.Saunders

This past week I went to a one day training session at W.E. Saunders or W.E.S. Distributors in Delhi. This training was all about wood finishing using spray equipment, dyes, laquers, tints and sealers. I tell you my head was spinning from all the information. The class was taught by two instructors George Saunders who is the owner and his lead tech Tim and let me tell you these guys know and love their business! The passion these two expressed was contageous and they were very skill at conveying what they know. If you ever get a chance to visit and get into this class the money was very well spent and the drive was quite nice also.

Please visit: http://www.wesdist.com/