Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bye Bye website

I have dissolved my furniturebykevin website! I did not see enough activity on there to justify keeping the site alive. I need to take a course on website programming. I have not been that busy in the shop it seems but I have got a lot accomplished in the shop. I sold the 4 oak dining chairs, the 6 walnut dining chairs, got a great deal and acquired some rustic barn board. I have been building the 30" jointer plane and took my first shavings with it! I need to fine tune the aesthetics and add the handle to the plane yet. I was given another vintage hand plane and some other vintage tools which I will add to the collection. So I am hoping to put more content on here more often seeing how I removed my website.