Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Let's get back to blogging and building

Shop is almost done and although it has a been what seems like forever I am very proud that I did not deviate from my original plan of not to cut corners or "make do" when it comes to my shop this time. I am sure we all have intentions of getting back to that shelf or cupboard or rack or what have you someday and improving or reworking it somehow but I for the most part have stayed on the straight and narrow. Dust collector is the last real thing to get done in that I have sized up and got the unit I need and just need to run the ductwork and I am back to making dust. I forgot just how messy a wood shop can be without a collector as I have been cutting and whatnot to build workstations etc and man does the shop get covered quickly.

So look forward to some projects coming soon.

The woodworking club is up and running again thankfully as I miss having the "accountability" each month, it is like weight watchers for woodworkers.