Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Friday, March 1, 2013

Always busy this time of year



Cherry jewellery box Christmas present scheduled

Antique 5 leg dining table lift scheduled

Lorraine's chair repairs turned replace 3 of 5 delivered ( thanks boys ). Final 2 ready to go.

Dog loft bed almost complete....



Burl mantle clock complete


New crosscut sled and miter sled combo. Finally made a nicer sled for the shop.


Baby's room letters complete and delivered


ETSY shop set up and inventory prepped

New logs delivered and I am going to try something new.... not sure when but I'll get there. Thanks for the help Don!

Need to schedule and confirm Niagara Woodworking Show date (Sat. Feb. 8 tentatively) sorry for delay of date.... I had to do this for me and mine!  Doing good by the way....