Woodworking classes are available

email me at: biff_kpv@yahoo.ca for inquiries

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cost Effective Stitches

Welll.......

I have been extremely busy in the shop as of late and been making alot of headway on alot of projects. Today I was cutting some 2 1/4" thick oak on the bandsaw and knew I should have changed the blade for I knew it needed to be changed. I said to myself I will just cut out these last few and then I'll throw that blade out.

Well.......

The push block slipped and my left pointer finger went right into the blade and cut me good from the middle knuckle down to the nail and got me for.........7 stitches!

The morale of the story is ........

The new blade costs about $7.00 and I had one on the wall.

So......

I make that out to be....oh, a buck a stitch!!!